Wednesday, May 20, 2009

the makings of me......an informal introduction

Crazy, sexy, cool.....charismatic even..Words that I' ve heard ,( and actually liked *wink*) that have been used to describe me...WELCOME!!!!!!! to my thoughts, my feelings, and opinions on any AND EVERYTHING: make up, fashion, life, love, sex, sprituality, relationships, food.( you get the point) Enough already, to the juice:



I am 26 year old stallion, ( yup I said it) repeat: STALLION ,from the home of the Terrapins, Wizards, and Caps. Though I don't swear by the Zodiac, a pisces to the fullest extent .I'm trying this blog thing out because I have been told I have a very interesting view on life ,events and people involved...


BELOW ARE MY RULES OF ENGAGEMENT ( every relationship has standards right? state em up front...lesson 1 [we'll discuss inmore detail at a later date] )


SHOWTIME in : 5.....4.....3....2....


1) You may not always agree with my points of view but guess what, THAT'S YOUR BUSINESS!!! It's been a hell of a journey for me to get to the place where I can express myself freely, in words and actions, and not give a rat's ass about who agrees or disagrees. [* sidebar: I curse randomly; Especially if I feel it adds a better affect and gets my point across; They're just words, get over it]



2)I may ramble on about a topic, or even have random outbursts I like to mask under the word "sidebar" These will always be in [brackets ]. see #1 for example



3) I am very detail oriented, when I want to be, I will describe something until I feel you have a clear visual , like a digital camera (Nikon preferrably, my choice, COOLPIX<<<



4)I combine things and make up words, but vow to always give you the formula so you can understand the derivatives> Example: co-worker of mine has this particular pair of shoes: (follow me on this) they are k-swiss with grips on the sole; but not just any sole, a TIMBERLAND sole....( in know I gagged too) so I call them K-SWIMBS.

K-SWISS+ TIMBERLANDS (TIMBS)+ K-SWIMBS....got it?



5) and 6) My friends and I name people and can find a celebrity/ tv character look-a-like in anyone!! ( and I know character names and real names of EVERYONE) I use "circa" even when it's not a date/time period. EXAMPLE: "her hair was giving Sydney, circa House Party 1" so then you visualize natural hair with a "kelly kapowski" fringe, that looks as if it WAS pressed but has sweated out and there was an attempted revival of this mess..got it?



7) I play church, but am dead serious at the same time.. I will qoute a scripture, hymn, spiritual whenever I see fit..and I mean WHENEVER



8) tho i am a stickler 4 grammar , punctuation and sub/verb agreement, i sometimes get lazy and don't feel like thinking about that stuff. so if i miss something, GET OVER IT ,im sure you all werent spelling bee champs...



9) I am addicted to crime /mystery shows ie: CSI , Law and Order (all 35 of them), Criminal Minds etc..) so you will hear/see me say Exhibit A,B,C dependin gon the severity , I migh en dup at Z and back to A2 (squared)



10)I qoute songs and movies often.......



11) I strive to remain positive and find humor in all things





I hope you are as excited as I am!!



This should be fun



LOVE,



ME





P.S. all of my afterthoughts , even in person will be accompanied by "P.S."




10 comments:

Jo said...

Are you nervous? I am for me. Let me see what you got.

frankbarbie said...

how did your co worker manage to purhase k swiss with a timberland bottom...OUTSTANDING!!!

frankbarbie said...

how did your co worker manage to purchase k swiss with a timberland bottom...OUTSTANDING!!!

Unknown said...

so this is the beginning of ....

You quote movies and songs....
1st 3 are easy

1. "either they don't know, they don't show, or they don't care about what goes on in the hood"

2. "it's gonna rain on your head..."

3. "you complete me...."

4. "you know how much I love you, more than all the words in all the books"

5. "I love you with every beat of my heart"

get back at me....

bflybelton said...

This is the beginning of a beautiful blog... you must share this on fb and twitt... and whatever else you have!!

Unknown said...

Lets take our morning and evening devotions online sis...

When referring to the gospel of Steve Harvey, how do you set standards without making the next man feel like he's paying for the previous man's mistake? Testimonies anyone?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cherries blossom said...

Jo Jo , not at all! Too excited to be nervous



Denise: 1)Higher Learning?
2) The color purple

that's all i can figure!!! lol


Bfly: thank you mama!!!!!!!my storage is empty......

Joanna we will "devote" shortly

Unknown said...

1. Boys in the Hood.

2. Color Purlpe

3. Jerry McQuire

4. Why Did I get Married

5. CSI -Vegas (Sarahs classic line to Gill on her final episode)